Join us for New York University's Town Hall meeting to learn more about our University-wide Hurricane Sandy relief efforts, including how to join and create relief projects.
Town Hall: Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
Thursday, November 8, 2012 @ 5:00PM
Kimmel Center for Student Life, 4th Floor Eisner & Lubin Auditorium
This Town Hall will provide the NYU community with information on proposing and joining relief projects in and around hurricane affected areas, including:
- Sandy facts: numbers of displaced persons, homes destroyed, lives lost, damage and cleanup estimates, and more
- How students, faculty, and staff can propose to lead service projects partnering with non-profits
- How students, faculty, and staff can join existing projects
- Posting on and operating NYUServiceConnect
- Upcoming volunteer opportunities this week and weekend
- Good things to remember regarding service projects
- Questions and Answers
This event is free and open to the public. If you have any questions or concerns send an email to NYU service.